Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver
Wisdom Care Transportation is the premiere provider of non-emergency medical transportation in Raleigh. We offer hospital transport services for patients and healthcare providers throughout the entire Triangle area.
Our team at Wisdom Care Transportation safely brings our passengers to various destinations; to and from your medical check-ups, personal appointments or family get-togethers. We arrange the most appropriate mode of transportation and vehicle that suits our passengers health conditions. We can transport ambulatory and wheel-chair bound individuals comfortably and safely with vehicles that are equipped with hydraulic lifts for ease of passenger pick-up and drop-off.
Whether you’re going for a long trip across town or short trips to your doctor’s clinic, you can count on Wisdom Care Transportation to take care our passengers throughout their transportation journey with us.
We are currently recruiting for Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Drivers and seeking candidates who enjoys caring for individuals who have challenges with mobility, our Senior population, and individuals with disabilities.
• Assist passengers getting in and out of the vehicles from their home or medical appointment
• Operate a hydraulic wheelchair lift loading and unloading passengers safely on and off the vehicle
• Transporting passengers to appointments and safely returning them to their destinations
• Valid North Carolina State Driver’s License
• Pass DOT Physical and Drug Screen
• No conviction of a felony, misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, or release from incarceration for any crime related to: Theft,
Robbery, Embezzlement, Assault, Hate Crimes, Reckless Driving, Driving Under the Influence, or any charge related to
personal injury or death, Conviction of any drug and/or alcohol offense.
• Clean motor vehicle record (No major moving violations, No major cited accidents, No convictions for a seat belt violation.)
• Familiar with using an iPhone or Android smart phone & must have basic email and Internet usage experience
• Must be CPR certified or obtain CPR credentials prior to
• Must be 25 or older